Angebote Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten
Die Firma intrapore bietet im Rahmen ihrer Sanierungsprojekte Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten an. Mehr... [more]
Sie finden nun die Klausurergebnisse der Klausur Wasserwesen-Grundlagen vom 07.09.2020 als Aushang... [more]
Anmeldung Wahlpflichtkurse WiSe20/21
Wahlpflichtkurse WiSe 2020/21 [more]
Klausurergebnisse und Klausureinsicht - Klausur VWING 2.5. "Boden- und Umweltschutz" PO2015
Liebe Studierende, die Klausurergebnisse zu der Klausur VWING 2.5. "Boden- und Umweltschutz" PO2015... [more]
Klausurergebnisse und Klausureinsicht - BBING 1.1.5 und BBING 1.4
Liebe Studierende, die Klausurergebnisse zu den Klausuren BBING 1.1.5. "Geologie und Bodenkunde"... [more]
Prof. Rinklebe is participating the "Bioresources, Energy, Environment and Materials Technology" (BEEM) conference "Bioresoources, Energy, Environment and Materials Technology" (BEEM) as a key speaker as well as a member of the organizing committee. The conference takes place from June the 10th to June 12th in Gangwon-Do, Korea.
Prof. Rinklebe is member of the International Board
The ISEG International Board is supported by 4 international societies:
- AAG: The Association of Applied Geochemists
- IAGC: The International Association of GeoChemistry
- IMGA: International Medical Geology Association
- SEGH: Society for Environmental Geochemistry and Health
"Humboldt Scholarship Holder from Egypt Researches at the Bergische University" (Article in German only!)
New Book: "Trace Elements in Waterlogged Soils and Sediments"
Edited by: Jörg Rinklebe et al.
Two special sessions under direction of Professor Rinklebe
· "Heavy metals and biochar interactions“
· “Heavy Metals in Sediments: Biogeochemistry and Remediation”
at the international conference "Heavy Metals in the Environment (ICHMET 2016)“
Professor Rinklebe is keynote speaker at the "Joint International Conference on Environment, Health, GIS and Agriculture".
ISEH 2016, ISEG 2016 & Geoinformatics 2016
Galway, Ireland, August 14 - 20, 2016
Professor Rinklebe has been assigned as a official member of the editorial board of „Geoderma“, the internationaly leading journal in soil sciences.
3rd Asia Pacific Biochar Conference (19. - 23.10 in Korea)
"Redox Chemistry of Biochar": Synopsis: The interactions of biochar and redox chemistry are hot spots of current environmental science. Redox processes play a significant role in the biogeochemical cycle, particularly in wetland soils which are widely distributed around the globe since they include rice paddies, marshes, bogs, fens, and floodplain soils. Recently, the addition of biochar to soils, including wetland soils, seems to be a promising technique to enhance fertility via addition of nutrients and decrease the mobilization of hazardous materials released into the environment and minimize the transfer to the food chain. Biochar can have different effects on redox processes and, vice versa, biochar can be affected by redox conditions and related factors. Up to date, our knowledge concerning the manifold interactions of biochar and redox chemistry is limited. This special session will bring together knowledge to those issues.
Jörg Rinklebe, PhD, Professor
Institute for Soil Engineering, Water- and Waste-Management Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
University of Wuppertal, Germany
Lukas Van Zwieten, PhD, Principal Research Scientist, Adjunct Professor
NSW Department of Primary Industries
University of New England, Australia
Seok-Young Oh, PhD, Professor
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Ulsan, Korea
- New book chapters:
Shaheen, S.M.; Rinklebe, J. (2015): Chapter 12: Influence of common ions on sorption and mobility of soil phosphorus. In Selim H.M (2015) (Ed). Phosphate in Soils: Interaction with Micronutrients, Radionuclides and Heavy Metals. CRC Press. Taylor & Francis Group. 321-343.
- Coorganisation of the Special Symposium "Fate and transport of metals in contaminated sediments–new approaches in remediation" during the
"14th International Conference on Biogeochemistry of Trace Elements"
- Acception of Professor J. Rinklebe as a member of the Editorial Board of the international journal "Water, Air, & Soil Pollution".
- Appointment of Professor J. Rinklebe as a member of the International Conference on Biogeochemistry of Trace Elements (ICOBTE).
- German Federal Environmental Agency (UBA) papers published!
"Application of soil data in climate research" <pdf>
"Evaluation of changes in soil condition on soil monitoring sites and validation of spatial trends involving other monitoring programs"
Part A: Method-code and handling methodological changes <pdf>
Part B: Data analysis and further development of the monitoring <pdf>
- LANUV-Manual of generating digital soil contamination maps published! <pdf>
- Tina Frohne is featured in the 2nd TE newsletter by the "International Society of Trace Element Biogeochemistry" (section "The Young and the Promising")